Question

Pole Dancing Classes
Where I can attend pole dancing classes in Jhb? I want to keep my husband in the house? I mean I want to keep sex in the house. If I don't do it someone will do it for him.

It sounds a like you feel that you need to so something to keep your man, which suggests to me that you don't actually have him at all! Learning to pole dance as an optional extra in a relationship to spice things up is fine. However, doing something as an attempt to 'keep' him, is likely to have little success in the long run if this is really the situation.

Are you sure that he really would go elsewhere for sex, or is this just your fear? If he would, then you need to realise that it's not up to you to keep him 'faithful' - you can do things to try to influence his happiness in the relationship, but it's not your responsibility per se; that is ultimately HIS choice.

Claire - SASHA