Question

Polycystic ovaries
Hi doc!
I've recently been diagnosed with PCOS, my gynae prescribed Glucophage before we even had my blood results! I took the medication but was constantly nauseous, so I stopped and so did the nausea! He also said that my period would be normal again when I started with the meds but when I did take them I didn't menstruate and now that I stopped I'm menstruating but it's irregular! Any advice? Do I change my gynae? At first I wanted to go to a female gynae but my general practitioner suggsted I go to my current gynae. WHAT DO I DO?

Your periods would not normalise immediately. You should give it a few months.
Nausea is a common side effect with glucophage. It can be lessened if you take it with food. You could also start at a lower dose and build it up. Your doctor has not done anything wrong, so there is no reason to change.