Question

Poppie
We met in February on a Friday and spend the night together on a Saturday. We moved in together in March he introduced me to his family in April and now he wants to pay the lobola. I love him and I believe he is so inlove with me. He has a very good job and everything that I need in a man. People think we are rushing into things. ARE WE???????

Why were you in such an awful hurry ? There are good reasons why in EVERY culture people are supposed to spend time getting to know each other before rushing into marriage. Sometimes i's not the love you think it is ; sometimes there are extremely important things you don't yet know about each other.
There is no question whatever that you are rushing - so I ask WHY the hurry ? Are you scared you would stop loving each other if the marriage came later ?