Question

Pornography
My husband is addicted to pornography. How can I help him. It is destroying our marriage.

Ignoring the sick, sick ravings of EK, whose comments I have tried to delete, check the archives of this forum where I have discusssed this problem so many times. MIld use of porno does nobody any harm. And although one doesn't become truly addicted, if by that you mean that he uses it excessively to the extent that it interferes with his relationships and work, then he does ned help --- which could only be helpful if and when he recognizes the existence of the problem and his need for help with it. If he agrees, arrange with him for him to see a psychologist with CBT methods, to work on this. If he doesn;t, could you perhaps persuade him to enter marriage counselling with you ?