Question

Pornography in company files
I need someone to explain to me what the term "barely legal" means, when pornographic material is classified/identified in this manner. Is this related to child/young pornography? If I found this within company files, can there be consequences/charges?

Barely legal will usually refer to women just over 18 years. However, they usually use girls that look very young, e.g. braces, very small breasts, and child like feautures, to make them appear like teenagers.Child pornography is illegal and if found on your computer you can be criminally charged. As far as company files, well I'm sure most companies will have some sort of company policy and I suppose any pornography found on a work computer will lead to some form of investigation or disciplinary procedure.
Child pornography needs to be stamped out and the only way that this can be done is to report the crminals and not to download or access such materials. If there is no demand there will be no supply.
Dr Elna McIntosh