Question

Pornography on daughter&#39 s cell phone
I recently received mms from a pornography site on my phone and could not understand whre it came from. I saked my 11 yr old daughter and she told me that she doesn' t know. I later discovered the same mms'  on my daughters phone, whereupon she admitted to watching porn with friends, " once or twice" .
She assured me that she won' t do it again, but what am I to do, since it' s very difficult to trust her now.

I gather that "once or twice" is enough for many sites to find ways to send out such messages and other attempts to persuade you to return.
Privacy is a relevant issue in regard to adults --- children are not entitled to "private" sexual and other illicit conversations or connections without their parents knowledge, any more than a child could claim "Privacy" as the basis for taking a strange man into her bedroom and locking the door.
Obviously you need to discuss this with her on an ongoing basis --- not in the context of acusations and apologies, and gently explore her understandings and misunderstandings about sex and relationships.