Question

Positive or negative - Pregnancy
I recently bought a home prenancy test at the chemist and tested myself as I had been feeling a bit dizzy. The test showed 1 very dark line and 1 not so dark line. The chemist said it's not positive and the clinic said it is. I bought another test (different type) which showed only 1 definite line - showing negative - now what do I believe. Also is it bad to take a multivitamin daily if I were pregnant?

Lauren, the test sticks may show a false positive and that’s why we like to follow it up with a blood test. If you want to make sure, you can buy another test stick and test the first urine of the day. If it tests negative and you’re at least a week late with your period, you will have to look at other reasons for you not menstruating. Good luck.