Question

possible
would it be be possible to get the 26 of march + 2 weeks = 9 april as my estimated due date if i conceived in may.for example if 23 may was my last period.

Truly, a normal pregnancy lasts 266 days from the time of conception or 280 days from the first day of the last menstruation (if you have a regular cycle of 28 days). We usually calculate pregnancy according to the first day of the last menstruation and that’s why we say that a normal pregnancy lasts 40 weeks even though the baby is actually just 38 weeks old at the time.
You can use Nägele’s rule to determine your approximate estimated day of delivery by taking the date of your first day of menstruation and adding 7 days and then subtracting 3 months. You have a more than 50% chance of delivering your baby within 1 week of this date and 74-88% chance that it will be within 2 weeks. Hope this answered your question. Good luck.