Ask an expert

23 Dec 2002

Possible balanitis/candida
I am uncircumcised and each summer I seem to get the same problem - the head of my penis and the forskin area below the glans get incredibly itchy. I have tried an anti-fungal cream (Candizole), but it doesn't seem to help. Is there anything else I could try?
Answer 743 views

01 Jan 0001

Bob, you can try a different cream like Lamisil® or a tablet like Sporonox®. If it doesn’t work you will have to see your GP. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9323 votes
67% - 18738 votes