Question

Possible Peanut Allergy
I ate peanuts on Wednesday evening (around 6pm) and on Saturday morning I noticed the rash. I have had the rash (blistering type of rash) before and the doctor said I should try eating peanuts and see if I get the rash. This seems a long time before the rash appeared. What is the normal time frame for an allergic reaction like this? Not sure if I should be concentrating on other causes.

Gina, I doubt that it’s due to the peanuts, but you can have tests done to find out whether you’re allergic to peanuts or not. It will take out all the guess work and give you a definitive answer. Good luck.