Question

Possible Pregnancy
Hi, I posted a question on the 23rd or 21st of December, and you replied, but for some reason I can't reply to your answer.
My Gynae has put me on Provera for 10 days and he says that if I don't receive my period within 10 days, I should see him.
What could be wrong?, and if one is pregant while on provera, will you still get your period?

Samantha

If you do not have your period after stopping provera, there could be a hormonal problem or a problem with the uterine lining. If you are pregnant, you will not have a period after stopping Provera.