Question

Possible Pregnancy

I had my last menstrual period on the 3 jan and went off the pill. For the past week i' ve been feeling bloated, having cramps and lots of watery &  brown discharge. It feels as if my period is coming, but nothing! I did not test yet, not sure whether or not i should?

My breasts are very tender and last nite in the shower, the water was hurting my nipples and had to stand with my back towards the shower head. Could i be pregnant?
GYNAEDOC

It is more likely that it is your body adjusting to being off the Pill, but give it a few days and test if your period does not start.