Question

28 Oct 2009

Post 4129 Reply Long and Short of it
Well, we are going out but have not yet confirmed a relationship. We will. The thing is, I have "  known"  this man for a year or longer (we do biz with his company) so we have seen each other enough to "  size each other up"  so to speak. I need a nice and loving person. My ex as I said is gorgeous and takes, but is economical in what he gives back emotionally. I imagine this is how Black and White people used to feel and some probably do still. Another good friend said to me that tall and short men experience the same emotions. I think I have my answer, I just wonder why people have to be so judgemental i.e. friends. So far this man treats me like a princess (and I treat him with the upmost respect) besides which my mom said rather be an older man'  s darling than a young man'  s slave.And we have a great time together.

The one thing that is often too short, is life, not people.
And the people who are being judgemental are SMALL people, which is far, far worse than being short or tall.