Question

Post 479
Hi, sorry I have taken so long to write back, my PC was a bit messed. I don't think I made it clear. I am out to my parents and some friends. I am just not ready to come out a school. The people, including teachers are particulary homophobic. That however is not the issue. I'm 17 btw. I really need to know how to meet guys my age. I've tried online but I cannot seem to find anyone in my town. Are there any website suggestions people could give me? I have looked for gay evenets, clubs etc in my town. There are none. I live in Witbank

Thanx
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Just Wondering and thanks for your post.

I suggest you write to the youth expert who has a monthly column in Exit newspaper, or call the gay advice and counselling helpline, based in Pretoria, on (012) 344 6500 (Monday - Thursday).