Question

Post nasal drip too much
Hello,
I have had a bad case of bronchitis which I needed antibiotics to get over, however I have been left with terrible post nasal drip which is causing me to continually cough to the point of vomiting especially in the mornings. I really dont want to have to have more anti-biotics, is there an over the counter remedy to dry up/stop this post nasal drip. iIhave previously suffered from Allergic Rhinitis and feel that this may be the same again.

Please help
To tired to cough any more...
Sinus Expert
Sinus Expert

Please stay away from over the counter medications! This will only dry the mucous and cause it to become thicker, worsening your problem. Try mucolytics all well as saline nasal rinse and up our fluid intake. Oral and intranasal corticosteroids will be of help. If there is clinically still infection you will need antibiotics, for this you will need to see a doctor. Last resort is CT scan and sinus washout if mucous still doesn't clear up