Question

post natal depression / hormones
I have a daughter who is about 16 months. Everything went well with her, except I did have a tough time adapting to the role of a parent at first. i have looked forward to getting back to work to get some adult stimulation and I have been generally fine, but have become extremely sensitive at work. I have always been quite sensitive but I think I am more senstive now. Silly things that should run off my back like water on a duck I get quite teary eyed about. I dont trust the decisions I make, have quite a bit of self doubt, sometimes cannot think straight and feel I am criticised for many things and nothing I do is right. Generally everything else is fine, could this just be a bit hormonal or something more?
Many thanks for your input.

Maybe a Post-Natal Depressionhas developed, and assessment by a good local shrink could help to larify and manage this. But it could well just be that you are still stressed by the couble roles you are carrying at present, and not yet comfortable in combining them. If this remains problematic, some counselling could help