Question

post552 as requested by expert
4 days of fantasy, hubby battled a bit on first night, I enjoyed. My concern came on the 3rd morning when I found that my hubby getting into the fantasy a bit too much. This concerned me as a threesome is just that, and it was becoming a twosome, and am quite upset about this. We have discussed it and hubby admitted to enjoying it, but assures me it was for me, but that just does not explain the 3rd morning. We have decided now that we have lived our fantasy, so no more sharing.

Dear Girl,

The description of your and your husband's exploration of opening up your sexual relationship again highlights and emphasises the importance of trust, open honest communication and clear ethical negotiation of the terms of the opening up experience and the importance to mutually agree to those terms and commit to them. If not the opportunity for mistrust, insecurity and anxiety to come into the relationship occurs.

Just as a point of clarification, as human beings most of us are in esence "bisexual" as sexual orientation is understood to occur along a spectrum. Very few people are so to speak "100% hererosexual or 100% homosexual".

It will be important that you and your husband keep talking about your feelings, thoughts and fantasies openly and honestly. Often, once a couple has explored and experienced what you have, it will add to further thoughts, feelings, awareness and fuel new fantasies.