Question

posting 447 - foreskin hurts during sex
Hi guys,
thanks for all the advice. After all, it' s his willy, so if he wants to keep it the way it is then I' ll support him all the way. I must say that sex with him is very good (maybe because of the foreskin? I don' t know, is it possible?), so maybe my ravenous appetite for him is to blame for hurting him. I' m never rough, but perhaps I want him too often. I' ll try be better behaved. Maybe the other techniques for minimising the pain are worth a try. We' ll give them a shot. Thanks!

Hello Cally,

I definitely agree that your boyfriend's penis is his own and if he wishes to keep it the way it is he has the full right to do so. For certain men circumcision is not necessarily the only option, depending on how tight the foreskin is over the head of the penis. Some men are able by means of stretching exercises of the foreskin able to loosen the foreskin so that they do not experience as much or no pain post sexual intercourse. This will depend on the degree of tightness of the foreskin though.