Ask an expert

13 Jun 2011

postrate examination
Can u enlist the procedure/tests that a doctor may adopt in order to diagnose postrate enlargement. I want to be clear before i visit.
Answer 481 views

01 Jan 0001

the results of the procedure can only be diagnosed by a doctor. hence, both the procedure and the diagnosis can only be made by a GP.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.