Question

Power of Prayer
I have been experiencing a lot of bad luck easpecially with boyfriends. I am a beautiful lady both inside and out but my relationships do not last. They just leave me even when everything is going alright.
Is it true that if you really pray for what you want God will give you.

I doubt that God would give everybody everything they ask for, as some people would surely be asking for bad things they really shouldn't have. WOuldn't a counsellor be able to help you feel more confident and to handle the boyfriend situation better ?