Question

Power vs. Weight
I am a 17 year old guy, a bit underweight. The problem I have is that I dont know how much wieght I am supposed to lift. I am quite a thin guy, and do heavier weights than most of my friends. I dont gain definition or muscle, just strength. Is this normal? I started gymming 2 years ago, lifting 8kg onisolation bicep curls and 18kg's on preacher curls. I have not gained much bulk, on grew taller. Today I do 20kg's on biceps and 50kg's on preacher curls. This is more than most other guys my age, and anyone else my weight at the gym. Can this have anything to do with hormones, or an extremely fast resting pulse(85-100bpm).

HI there

I think that your question was duplicated, so I have answered it at the next submission, I hope you find it there