Question

POWERFUL ORGASMS
When my partner and I masturbate, we sniff Poppers (amyl nitrate) just before climaxing. It heightens our orgasms ten fold.
Are there any possible side effects to sniffing the stuff?

Amyl nitrate is in a small mesh covered ampule that is popped or snapped to release the vapours. Butyl nitrate is sold in a very small bottle in "head shops" or in special stores advertised as a room odorizer or liquid incense. It is sometimes sold in the ampules too. Especially used in the homosexual population as a muscle relaxant and a vasodilating agent to enhance orgasm; the perception of time is also altered.
METHOD OF USE: Inhalation
DURATION OF ACTION: 30 sec. to 5 mins.
PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS: Light headed, dizzy, slowed perception of time.
PHYSICAL EFFECTS: Headache, flushing of the face, decreased in blood pressure, increase pulse, dizziness, relaxation of involuntary muscles especially the blood vessel walls and the anal sphincter.
WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS: None
OVERDOSE SYMPTOMS: Nausea, vomiting, decreased blood pressure and respiration, fainting, coldness of the skin. Possible circulatory collapse and death.

Be careful
Dr Elna Mcintosh