Question

pragnancy & weight
I weigh 117 kgs, I am 31 years old and my height is 1 67 m. I would like to find out if my weight would have an effect on the baby if I were to fall pragnant at this weight. It would be my first pragnancy.

You may have difficulty falling pregnant because of your weight. There is also an increased chance of diabetes in pregnancy which would affect both you and the baby. It would also be more difficult to assess the growth of the fetus on examining you and ultrasound scans would be more difficult. It would be a good idea to lose some weight before you plan a pregnancy.