Question

Praying for the week-end
Okay so I work for an International Company and we have a lot of foreigners working in the company. They talk their language but we are corresponding in English and everything gets done in English.

So today is payday but no pay. The lady who only does Personnel issues sent our transfer letter for your salaries to late yesterday so our money will only be in tomorrow.

No she gives us a fricken form to fill in for your personal files. This form is in 2 languages. English and their language (please not that we can't read their language because it's not normal abc). So at some places she forgot to put the English as well. So where you must mark if you are male or female it's in their language. So I wrote "twice a day please". Because all I can read and understand is "SEX".

I am so furious I want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is why we got paid late because madam was busy inventing forms that we can't understand.

I hate this company. No let me rephrase. I hate this lady!!!!!!

Sure I'll feel better Monday. Have a great week-end guys and girls.

OK, so the pat wilol be a day late. Annoying but not fatal ; as GS says, for many people the pay never comes.
Maybe if you all filled in all the forms in Afrikaans, or Zulu, or Xhosa, so that madam couldn't understand them, people could point ou to her that we have 11 official languages in this country, but her's is not one of them. YOu may also be tempted to give her an energetic response in sign language !
And Frusty --- well snuck !