Question

Prednisone
I have just completed a week long course of Pulmison for the treatment of my Asthma. I noticed then while on the Cortisone my skin is incredibly clear & thin . After a week off the medication I get this bad breakout on my face. What can I do to prevent or treat this as it is the pulmison causing this. I am more then likely gonna be taking it in the future so before the breakout, can I take precautions?

Lorna, the Pulmison® is a potent anti-inflammatory and if it clear up your skin it seems to suggest that your skin problem isn’t due to an infection, but rather due to an inflammatory or allergic disorder. The best would be to see your doctor or a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.