Question

Prednisone symptoms
I have been on prednisone for a week due to cellulitis. 2 tabs a day, I assume 5mg each. Week two I started taking 1 a day. It is now 5 days I have been on 1 a day.
I am experiencing severe fatique and nausea since just before I started on 1 a day. Is this normal? The dosage was so small for such a short time and I am tapering gradually.
What can it be?
Tx
Cyberdoc

Hi sandra
I don't think that the symptoms are due to the prednisone, there may be another underlying cause like a viral infection or urinary tract infection or irritation of the stomach due to the cortisone