Question

prefered workout routines
I prefere working out in the morning though i have an hour to do my routine of 4set of 10 repetitions of Crunches and 4 sets of 10 repetions of slidding wheel then 20 min of Elliptical at a normal intesity .I actually have started ,exercising with free weights from 12/01/2003 but the cardiovascular routine i only started on 10/02/2003 .Would it benefit my goals(losing fat %) if i increase my routine with maybe 45min of strength trainning in the afternoon as well , though realistically speaking i work shift and sometime a 12hr shift actually most of the time and its in these weeks that i can only do the morning routine only .Is it possible for you to device me with anumber of routines so as to incoporate them with my schedule ,I have been making my schedule an excuses not to exercise for a long time now ,i realise this will have to well planned from week to week so as not overdo things or under excersice as well
FitnessDoc(wow)

Hi there

An hour a day is fine - I don't think an afternnon session is reaaly required. I'm afraid I can't develop individualised programmes due to shortage of time, but I suggest you stick to the WOW programme or that you try the SHAPE up FOR SUMMER programme, should you want some more variety and to do some of the exercises at home.

Also make sure you are eating a healthy diet, so as to maximise the benefits!