Question

preg
my girlfriend went to a gynae about two weeks ago.She told the gynae we had not penetrative sex and that i came over her vagina.The gynae did urine tests and it showed negative.She did some blood tests and she said the hormones are not in balance.My girlfriend asked her if she is pregnant but the gynae laughed it off.My girlfriend has been naseaus for a while probably three month.

My first question is if she was two or three months pregnant the urine test should have shown pregnant,please advise?

Second question is,will hormone imbalance blod test indicate pregnant?

Third question, she went for a follow up blood test and the gynae said her hormones have improved and she should continue with medication she gave for another week.My girlfriend asked if she was preg and the gynae laughed and said why would the pregnancy hormone decrease if you are pregnant.Is this true?

Fourth question,Girlfriend is rally naseaus today.she went to a doc and the doc said she has a vrius in her ear and that is causing her naseua.Im paranoid is this possible?

Fifth question.Im really paranoid as i have been worried for three months and i am unable to focus on work and not enjoying life as i constantly worried.Please advise me light of the above.

Sorry for the many questions but i wanted to give you as much information as possible and look forward to your advice

If your girlfriend was two or three months pregnant, the pregnancy test would be positive. There are many different tests done on blood. Unless a pegnancy test has been requested it would not be done.. I don't really understand your third question, but it seems that the gynae has excluded pregnancy. Ear infections can cause nausea.
You don't say whether your girlfriend has missed periods. Why is it that you are so worried about a pregnancy