Question

pregancy
I know that the duration of the preganancy is about 280 days from the last period. but what if you dont remember your last period? can the doctor or the scan make a mistake by estimating more than the 280 days.I am not sure if my scan estimated correctly. my due date is 19 march. is it possible that I could have conceived in may, instead of june. looking at the due date.
have read so much but i cant get the answer.

Zandie, the scan should be accurate within two weeks, but you have to remember that you can have the baby anywhere from 38-42 weeks and it would still be considered a normal pregnancy. To tell you the truth, you probably only get you answer once the baby is born. :-) Good luck.