Question

preggers??

I took the morning after pill in the begging of june, ( the condom broke ) I had my period like 7 days later, it wasn’ t heavy at all. I now should have come on, on the 29th of july iv had nothing but a few cramps iv taken 2 pregnany test which both were negative and I don’ t feel sick or anything, im just getting worried now could the pill have set me back or should I go for a blood test.

Thank you

Kimmy

It is possible that the pill has set your menstrual cycle back, as the morning after pill often interfere with the menstrual cycle. You can wait a few days but if you are concerned, consult your doctor for a blood test, to set your mind at ease.