Question

Preggies and really confused!
Well i am about 3 weeks pregnant and very confused. I am 30 years old and i already have a daughter who is 4. The problem is, i really wanted another child, so that my daughter would not be alone in the sense that she would have a brother or sister she can relate to. Well now that i am in another time, i feel unsure about this now. Financially I am OK, after all i have managed to support my daughter, now and then i did receive some help from my parents, but i do not know if this is what i want. The father of my first child seems to have his moments, and i am begining to think if i want him in my life now. I feel that he is too irresponsible and not mature enough as he is right. I am afraid of marrying him, although he did ask when i fell pregnant with my daughter, but my answer was NO, and i still feel the same. Maybe i should leave him and be a single mother..... I am confused, please give some advice.

See a counsellor, Jojo, there are so many elements to a situation like thios, which you would benefit by discussing and exploring in depth.