Question

Preggy or Not
My last period was on 14 June and the next one was due 8 July. I am now 5 days late. All the signs are there that I might get it but nothing. I have been trying to fall pregnant since January but nothing. I was very recently in hospital and under treatment and very strong medication. (for another condition). I also did a prenancy test on Monday but it was negative. What could this mean. I''m worried.

You may have tested a bit early, so I would suggest that you repeat the test in a few days. Stress can cause a missed period so your hospital stay could have caused this.