Ask an expert

06 Aug 2007

pregn or not
i am 25 yrs old and have a 14months baby with someone i love but now ithink i'm pregant with someone i hardly know ;
i need to find out what after pills can i take to prevent this pregnancy ls help i am ver desprereed
Answer 344 views

01 Jan 0001

If you want an abortion, you can either go to a Marie -Stopes clinic or to a state hospital or private gynaecologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18660 votes