Question

pregnancy
i am almost 3 month pregnant. i want to know if it will not be detrimental to my baby since i vommit evrytime i eat meat, the only thing that i can eat is fish and veggies, and i also do not take milk. can u please tell me if there are other sources of protein that i can eat?

Aisha, if you vomit enough to cause an electrolyte imbalance or dehidration, it might harm the baby. Usually you just vomit enough to cause serious discomfort on your side, but the baby should be all right. If you’re still worried, you can have your doctor do some blood tests and make sure. Good luck.