Question

pregnancy
I'm 29 yrs. and i've never had a baby in my life, i would love to have a baby and i feel that time is running out for me, i've been to many doctors and they didn't see anything wrong with me but still i can't conceive, is there something wrong with me that i should be concened about. This thing is affecting my life because sometimes i feel jealous when i see someone pregnant and i always cry myself to sleep when i think about my situation, Please help me....
fertility expert

Dear Bulie

I would suggest that you do a full and thorough investigation and this includes your partner as well. In most cases of infertility a causal factor is identified and only rarely less than 5% are the causes unexplained and even in these cases of unexplained infertility the problem can often be identified in a laboratory environment e.g. in vitro fertilisation.