Ask an expert

02 Jan 2008

Hi Doc, im 26 years of age, ive been trying to get pregnant since the beginning of last year and would like to know what more i can do to fall pregnant.The last time i took contraceptives was in 2005 October, so i really need your help.
Answer 275 views

01 Jan 0001

You need to see a gynaecologist for further tests to see if there is a problem.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.