Ask an expert

28 Jan 2009

i' ve triying to start a family for the past two years and no luck, went to a gynacologiest and he said my tubes were pocked and i went to theater to get them unblocked am still wondering whats wrong now.
Answer 378 views

01 Jan 0001

You don't say how long you have been trying after the surgery. If nothing happens within a year, you should see a fertility expert. OPerations to unblock tubes are not always successful.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.