Question

Pregnancy

I am a little confused and not at ease at all, the situation is had my periods in Dec from 2nd which lasted about 5 day, my usual lenght, Had sex the morning of the 9th &  had a condom incident. I took Norlevo later that day as i am not on any contraceptive pill. i had a gynaecologist appointment on the 10th for pap smear, and they gynae, prescribed Diane 35 for me (for acne) and was advised to take it when i start my periods. 10 days after i took Norlevo i bled for about 2 days or so (light) and it stopped. a few days leading to my expected periods i had light brownish bleeding up until the 31st where the bleeding was a bit more like my periods. Although it only lasted for 3 day and not as heavy as my periods were, i started taking the pill (diane) when i started bleeding, i have been feeling quite bad for some time now, my breast, i have lower back pain, heachaches, stomach cramps and quite tired. two days into taking Diane, that was 02nd Jan, i took HPT (2 on separate days &  times), came back negative.

I know Diane has bad side effects, but i would like to know what are the chances i could be pregnant, if i am and have already started taking Diane what could be the implications. Should i rather go for blood tests or can i trust the results of HPTs , or this is just hormonal imbalance.

Periods can be upset after taking Norlevo. Possibly the combination of the Norlevo and the Diane has caused s ome of the side effects. They should go away in a few weeks.
If the pregnancy tests were negative, pregnancy is unlikely. Just give the Diane more time.