Question

Pregnancy and Disprin - Dangerous??
Hello Ladies,

Thanks to all the wonderful mails I received when writing my first letter last week - and so sorry to hear about some of the misfortunes of others!! May you find comfort in friends, family and the love of our Creator.....

Well, I'm still pregnant and the dizziness is somewhat better, but I just about had a heart attack now!

My Dr told me to avoid most medication during pregnancy but said that I could take Disprin's for headaches etc. He even mentioned that it could help you in the beginning to keep the baby. (I know that Disprin is good sometimes as I had a lung embolism (bloodclot on lung) a few years back. My surgeon then told me to drink one daily to thin my blood.

I just sucked on a Disprin now for a headache and started to read the insert out of boredom - AND IT SAID NOT TO USE during first and last trimesters of pregnancy!! What have I done! Have I harmed my baby????

Please respond if you have any idea whatsoever... What medication are you allowed to drink then?

Thanks so much.

Panado is the best thiong to use in pregnancy.
Aspirin can be used under the guidance of a doctor and should then be the low dose (81mg). One Disprin will not do any harm.