Question

Pregnancy and Fatigue

I am 28 yrs old and about 6 - 8 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby. I am experiencing extreme fatigue. I have difficulty waking up, always feel sleepy and become out of breath during any phsical activity no matter how simple it is.

My midwife did mention that my blood pressure is a bit low. i am not sure about my iron levels, I am taking a prenatal supplement twice a day which does contain 14mg of iron each.

I feel horrible...feel sick of sleep and would really like to have more energy. Is it normal to feel soooooo tired during the firts trimester.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is normal to feel tired during the first trimester but I do however, suggest that you consult a doctor to have blood tests done.

Dr Anrich Burger