Question

Pregnancy and sex
I am 4 month pregnant now. My hubby says vaginal sex may harm our baby. He enjoy anal sex now and I left unsatisfied. Is vaginal sex really harmful?
sexologist

Dear Queen,

Vaginal sex at this point is not harmful to the baby or the pregnancy. Women are able to have sex during most of the pregnancy as long as the woman is in a somfortable position and the sex feels good.

Your husband can also sexually stimulate you orally after or before anal sex and bring you to orgasm by means of oral and/or manual stimulation of your clitoris.