Question

Pregnancy and Weight Gain
Dear Doc,

I am currently on week 28 of my pregnancy. I was overweight before I got pregnant and was told that I may only gain aprox 12kg whilst pregnant. Yesterday I decided to weigh myself and I clocked in on a wopping 99.2kg's. I was devestated. I realised I gained more weight but this is out of this world. I know I can not diet for I have my baby to think of. I hardly eat anything, if I eat less than I do now i won't be eating at all. What must I do? I feel disgusted and embarresed. I am started to wonder if I don't gross my husband out. Becide the fact that I am pregnant when I 'life' is back to normal, I am seppose to weigh only 52 - 54 kg. I look terrible and feel terrible, I am tired all the time and I have low blood pressure.
Should I consider joining weighless?

Dear Maryna
Yes, I think it is an excellent idea to join WeighLess ASAP because it is important for you a) not to gain more weight if possible, b) to eat a balanced diet for the sake of your unborn child and your own health. Also ask your doctor if you are allowed to do gentle exercise like walking and swimming.
Hang in there