Question

Pregnancy Caesarean
Dear Doc,

I'm pregnant with my second child.
My first child was born with an Caesarean, Will the same procedure be followed with my second child? or will the doctor do another internal checkup and then decide upon circumstances.

Can I ask for an Caesarean to be done or not?

I'm sure that you can discuss having a repeat caesarean with your doctor. There are small risks with vaginal birth after caesarean section, so repeat caesareans are usually done if that is what you choose. This of course should be weighed up against the risks of an anaesthetic to you.
If you wished to try for a normal birth, the size of your baby, your pelvis and any factors related to the previous operation would be taken into account when deciding on the suitability of this route of delivery.