Question

30 Oct 2006

Pregnancy (Clomid)
My gynae prescribed Provera to me a few weeks back to remove a cyst. The cyst was gone but my progestorone level were 3.1 on day 23, so he prescribed Clomid for me to use on day 5 to 9. But I am currently on day 36, and my period had not come yet, so that I can start use Clomid. What can be the problem now? I don't have any symtoms of pregnancy except sore nipples. I just need to know what am I suppose to do now? I really urgently want to fell pregnant as soon as possible.

You are not ovulating hence no period. Your doctor will have to prescribe something to bring on a period and then you can start the Clomid.