Question

pregnancy discomfort

I am about 3- 5 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby. I am 27 yrs old and quite healthy.

This time round I feel very nauseas and feel a lot of acidity. I am finding it so hard to eat- let alone cook. It never happened like this b4- but thank goodness there is no vomitting. I am just worried about not eating enough cause I am feeling very weak and dizzy alread esp in the morning. I have only taken bicarb in water and plain yoghurt. Is there anything else I can do??

Another complaint is that i am feeling verry HOt...I usually dont get this hot and find it unbearable at times. Is this normal??

Thank You

Dear Mom
Ask your doctor to give you some Emetrol for the nausea. You can also eat Ginger snaps and Tea when you wake up - the ginger helps for nausea! Have your blood pressure checked - it may be low, and ask them to check your urine to ensure that you don't have an underlying urine tract infection ( common in pregnancy) that is giving you a low grade fever?