Question

Pregnancy fears
I recently found out that I am pregnantt through a home test. I called my gynae to see when I could come see her. She said I must wait another 2 -3 weeks as nothing would show on the scanner yet (the first day of my last period is 31 Jan). I have the following questions.

1) Do I need a prescription to get folic acid - surely I have to continue taking it.
2) I have been living a very active life for the last 2months or so i.e. 30 min jogging or cyling every morning. When I found out about the pregnancy I stoped completely. I've read on other responses on the site that pregnant women should avoid exercises that take they heart beat & temp too high. Jogging and cycling does exactly that, so other exercises can I do. I've considered walkig (outside and treamill). What do you think?
3) I'm very scared because my mother had a couple of miscarriages, does the fact that my mother had miscariages affect my chances at all.

You can buy folic acid without a prescription.
You are correct about the exercise. You can try walking and swimming. Gyms often have exercise programs for pregnant women. FitnessDoc may also be able to give you some ideas.
The fact that your mother had miscarriages would only affect you if they were due to some factor which is heriditary, e.g. chromosome problems.