Question

03 Oct 2011

Pregnancy related pain?
Hi There
I am 15 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. 39 years old and walk fairly regularly for excercise. Over the last 2 weeks I have been experiencing a lower back pain. Mainly going into my left buttock , but occassionally my right side feels sore too. It is stiff in the morning. Walking seemed to make it worse. Is it sciatica or anything else to do with pregnancy.

Thank you for your answer.

Kind regards

Rozi
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

This is partly due to your pregnancy, but gentle chiropractic care can alleviate these symtoms. I would however not advise such care beyond 7 months.