Question

Pregnancy Symtoms

After much dissapointment and pressure in trying to conceive, my partner and I have decided to give it a break and reconnect with each other.

Since then, I've monitored my ovulation dates just for peace of mind, since the laporoscopy performed 6 months ago.

I'm now on day 20 of my cycle and starting to feel a bit strange. My abdomen feels a bit heavy, with a bit of pain like mestrual cramping and my breast seem to be tender with extreme soreness to my nipples. My nipples are now protruding and my aerole have gotten bigger. Also, on day 18 I noticed a blobby jelly like together with an egg white texture like secretion.
There is no itch or burning sensation.

I know I've had similiar symtoms before with a delayed period. But the only thing that sets this tme apart is the extremity of the soreness to my nipples?

What are the possibilites of this being early signs of pregnancy or could it be symtomatic of something else.

GYNAEDOC

Early pregnany would not cause symptoms at this stage. It is more likely hormonal.