Question

pregnancy yes or no
Hi there
i had my periods about a year ago, im not on any contraceptive and seem to get my periods once every now and then, like once every six months if im lucky, does this mean i dont ovulate, and that i cannot have children, or does this happen to some peole. i do have the odd cramp or normal mood swings when its supposed to be that time, but never any blood.

thanks

It probably does mean that you are not ovulating. There are a number of possible reasons for this. You should be investigated. As to whether or not you can have children, this will depend on the underlying cause.