Question

pregnant
ny girlfriend is less than 5 weeks pregnant. what do we do to get rid of the pregnancy. besides abortion.??????

I'm not sure I understand your question, as you are saying how do we get rid of the pregnancy, but not trough abortion?? Termination of pregnancy can legally be done in this country up to 20 weeks. Contact a service provider close to you or contact (011) 787 - 1222 for a referral in a area near to you. Marie Stopes clinics are subsidised clinics all around the country 0800 1177 85. Government hospitals provide a free service, contct their TOP clinic. Visit www.safersex.co.za and click on abortion for more information on making decisions and also about the procedures.

Is adoption and option? Contact a social worker in your area who can assist you with your choices.
Dr Elna mcIntosh